top of page

Advice for Landlords


By law, it is the Landlords responsibility to get a gas safety certificate (CP12) every twelve months. You must get this from a Gas Safe registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed in the property/s you rent out. Legally you only have to carry out a gas safety inspection every twelve months but it’s a good idea to get appliances checked between tenants too. They you’ll be sure your appliances are in good condition before your new tenant moves in.

Installing a Carbon Monoxide alarm comes highly recommended, not just by us, but by HSE too. It is a great way to make sure your tenants are safe from the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. However, an alarm should neer replace regular maintenance and safety checks.

All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered and we have many years experience of working with landlords with all sizes of property portfolios. So call us on 015398 87200 and let us help you to make sure your properties are safe.

Visit our Green Deal and Eco pages if you want to upgrade or replace the heating systems in your properties to get ready for the new legislation coming in to place in 2016. Alternatively give us a call on 015398 87200 and talk to one of our advisors about what we can do to help you get ready for 2017/18, with maybe no cost to you!

bottom of page